Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark @ Mason Co. predictions

Sheldon Clark @ Mason Co. 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Sheldon Clark @ Mason Co.

    • Mason Co.
      72%
      39
    • Sheldon Clark
      27%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sheldon Clark visits Maysville on Friday night.

 

SC comes in at 9-2, their only losses to Belfry and Bell Co.

 

MC comes in at 9-2, their only losses to Boone Co and Campbell Co.

 

What does everyone think? :thumb:

I really don't know anythng about Sheldon. I like what I have seen since th CCHS game, I'll make an uneducated prediciton and take Mason 22-14

SC 21-14

Mason Co. 27-22.

I have a bad feeling about this one. I'm gonna say Sheldon Clark, even though my heart wishes otherwise.

I know Mason is a good team with a surplus of speed and athleticism, but I don't know alot more about them yet.

 

I can tell you this is what Mason will get out of Sheldon Clark.

 

- Big team, not alot of speed, but tons of strength

- A powerful RB in Kelley who always falls forward for yards

- Physical defense

- Coach who has a pension for taking big chances that either blow up in his face or can single handidly turn a game around.

- A team who has dominated in their wins, but got absolutely obliterated in their losses to the #1 3A and 4A teams.

- A young QB who can scramble and make plays with his arm, but who struggles under pressure.

- Ability to milk clock and gain 3-4 yards a pop....

 

 

If Mason loses the battle up front and gets too cute on offense this will be close game and condusive to a SC win...

 

But... if Mason uses their speed to spread SC out, and bring heat on defense they should win this one by 3 TD's...

I'd be very suprised if it is a three td defecit. Of course, my predictions have been wrong 2 out of 11 games this year. I like a powerful team that can grind out a game in the playoff's.

 

SC 21

MC 14

I know Mason is a good team with a surplus of speed and athleticism, but I don't know alot more about them yet.

 

I can tell you this is what Mason will get out of Sheldon Clark.

 

- Big team, not alot of speed, but tons of strength

- A powerful RB in Kelley who always falls forward for yards

- Physical defense

- Coach who has a penchant for taking big chances that either blow up in his face or can single handidly turn a game around.

- A team who has dominated in their wins, but got absolutely obliterated in their losses to the #1 3A and 4A teams.

- A young QB who can scramble and make plays with his arm, but who struggles under pressure.

- Ability to milk clock and gain 3-4 yards a pop....

 

 

If Mason loses the battle up front and gets too cute on offense this will be close game and condusive to a SC win...

 

But... if Mason uses their speed to spread SC out, and bring heat on defense they should win this one by 3 TD's...

 

And here is what Sheldon Clark is likely to get out of Mason County

 

- Small team but lots of speed

- A deceptively strong RB in Thompson who likes to get to the edge with a WR blocking downfield, but who will also take it between the tackles

- Finesse defense, bend but not break

- Coach who has a penchant for taking big chances that either blow up in his face or can single handidly turn a game around (but not as often this year as in years past)

- A team who has dominated in their wins, but lost to the two Northern KY 6A schools on the schedule

- A young QB who can scramble and make plays with his arm and his legs, but still needs to check down on occasion

And here is what Sheldon Clark is likely to get out of Mason County

 

- Small team but lots of speed

- A deceptively strong RB in Thompson who likes to get to the edge with a WR blocking downfield, but who will also take it between the tackles

- Finesse defense, bend but not break

- Coach who has a penchant for taking big chances that either blow up in his face or can single handidly turn a game around (but not as often this year as in years past)

- A team who has dominated in their wins, but lost to the two Northern KY 6A schools on the schedule

- A young QB who can scramble and make plays with his arm and his legs, but still needs to check down on occasion

 

:thumb:

 

I like how the Royals young QB hasn't been overexposed, and the running game is given a good solid chance at winning games for the Royals.

 

The results have been less mistakes and a more potent offense. :flame:

Clock managment wins this one. If Sheldon Clark can hold on to the football and grind it out and limit Mason's possesions they will come away with a W. If Mason gets the football to much they will find ways to score and SC will be in trouble.

:thumb:

 

I like how the Royals young QB hasn't been overexposed, and the running game is given a good solid chance at winning games for the Royals.

 

The results have been less mistakes and a more potent offense. :flame:

The QB for Mason was a heck of a player in middle school and is beginning to really grow into the position. I think this will be a heck of a second round game and I'll go with Mason 28 S.C. 21 due to home field advantage.

And here is what Sheldon Clark is likely to get out of Mason County

 

- Small team but lots of speed

- A deceptively strong RB in Thompson who likes to get to the edge with a WR blocking downfield, but who will also take it between the tackles

- Finesse defense, bend but not break

- Coach who has a penchant for taking big chances that either blow up in his face or can single handidly turn a game around (but not as often this year as in years past)

- A team who has dominated in their wins, but lost to the two Northern KY 6A schools on the schedule

- A young QB who can scramble and make plays with his arm and his legs, but still needs to check down on occasion

;) I see you caught my retirement misspelling.....

 

Nice breakdown on the Royals... I just dont see SC having the firepower to take this one. Sheldon Clark will have a nice ballclub next year, but this year they are simply a good 3A team.

 

Hopefully they can beat MC up a little bit in case Belfry has to play them next week.

Mason is too fast and I they will roll over SC.

Mason 35-14

I'll take Mason in a close one, 28-22.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.