Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 61 Bishop Brossart 6

Featured Replies

Tough ending to a tough season for the Mustangs.

The boys from Brossart need to keep their heads up, don't give up Mustangs. The first win will be very sweet.

The Mustangs played hard all year. They are going to miss the seniors on this team #24 Tony Woeste is a very good player and wish they had him for a few more years. But I think things will be fine for Brossart they have a lot going on that is new to the school that I think will help the football team.

Mustangs, keep your heads up and keep advancing

Congrats to Gallatin on the victory, and hats off to the Mustangs for never giving up the entire year; and fighting to the end of every game this year!! You seniors have laid the foundation for those that will follow, and while it looks grim now; better things are ahead!!

 

BB fans--It's time for hoops and hopefully your guys will get a shot a few of these teams this season!!

Tough ending to a tough season.

We're proud of our guys efforts and willingness to stick with it thoughout the season. Next year our younger guys who saw a lot of varstiy action will be a year older and a year more competitive.

 

Tony Woeste was a warrior througout, and it won't seem the same next year without him and his fellow seniors Jacob Guidugli, Drew Braunwart, Ian Sevier, Dallas Kremer, Aaron Dennis, Zach Richardson, and Thomas Beck out there with him.

 

It took our coaches about five minutes after returning to school to start working on next year. In a scene right out of "We Are Marshall" they began diagraming the dept chart for the future of the program. If hard work counts for anything, our guys are in line for some good fortune in the future.

The boys from Brossart need to keep their heads up, don't give up Mustangs. The first win will be very sweet.

 

If you play Bracken Co. next year, it may not be too far off. You guys have our number in everything else!:devil:

Brossart just needs to keep their heads up and keep working hard. I just do not know how successful this program can be. I was in the stands last night and was amazed at the actions of Brossart coaches....I actually saw one turn away from the game and started talking to fans or family standing behind the team! That is ridiculous!

 

 

I also saw Bellevue's coaching staff on Brossart sidelines, I wonder if they were trying to offer some sound advice on how to do things right

Brossart just needs to keep their heads up and keep working hard. I just do not know how successful this program can be. I was in the stands last night and was amazed at the actions of Brossart coaches....I actually saw one turn away from the game and started talking to fans or family standing behind the team! That is ridiculous!

 

 

I also saw Bellevue's coaching staff on Brossart sidelines, I wonder if they were trying to offer some sound advice on how to do things right

 

See Mustang's post above about the coaches, and I believe he might be a little closer to the program?? Is it really necessary to kick a group while they're down?? :irked:

Brossart just needs to keep their heads up and keep working hard. I just do not know how successful this program can be. I was in the stands last night and was amazed at the actions of Brossart coaches....I actually saw one turn away from the game and started talking to fans or family standing behind the team! That is ridiculous!

 

 

I also saw Bellevue's coaching staff on Brossart sidelines, I wonder if they were trying to offer some sound advice on how to do things right

 

I could not agree more!:thumb: Any sprints after this game for mustang players??

I could not agree more!:thumb: Any sprints after this game for mustang players??

 

Haven't been to all the games, but I heard the sprints stopped about six weeks ago?? Hope the Mustang players & coaches will use posts like this for motivation--I still think it's shameful to kick a bunch of HS kids while they're down, and trying their best to build something from scratch. Sad!!

Very sad people on here always have to talk bad about the coaches and team. If they really knew the coaches and how much they do for that program everyone would stop the ridiculous posts. The sprints stopped weeks and weeks ago but everyone has to keep bringing it up. There was reasons they were running after the games and ask any player on the team and they will tell you that they deserved it. They finally have a coaching staff that actually care about them and they get bashed for things they do. Everyone talk to these kids and ask them about thier coaches and see what response you get from them.

How about Gallatin County! It appears as if this post has turned into poor Brossart... As a parent of a GC player, I congratulate Brossart's players for staying with the program...I counted 32 kids dressed for the game Friday Night...hang in there...As for GC, Super Job! Several players...McCarty, Roland, Wright, Maines, etc...had superior games...a great prep for the next step, back to B-Town...I know we will have a great challenge Friday Night, however, Gallatin can play with Bellevue, we proved that last week...once again to Brossart, hang it there...as for the CATS...focus on Bellevue this week, we can do this!

Haven't been to all the games, but I heard the sprints stopped about six weeks ago?? Hope the Mustang players & coaches will use posts like this for motivation--I still think it's shameful to kick a bunch of HS kids while they're down, and trying their best to build something from scratch. Sad!!

 

If you would have read my post more carefully you would have seen that I did not kick the kids while they were down....it was the coaching staff.

 

From the few games I have seen Brossart play, the kids work hard every game and do a lot of the fundamental things very well. But, when a coach turns around to talk to someone that is not on staff during the game there is NO excuse for that!

 

I just hope that the school will pay for them to attend either the Nike Coach of the Year or the Glazier clinics because the coaches need all the help they can get.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.