Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 61 Bishop Brossart 6

Featured Replies

I just hope that the school will pay for them to attend either the Nike Coach of the Year or the Glazier clinics because the coaches need all the help they can get.

 

In your seemingly biased opinion!

Congrats to the seniors from Gallatin County, Jesse Florence, Jesse Walker, Damien Mains, Jordan Crase, Derek Amburgey, and Justin Roland. Good luck next week..

Brossart just needs to keep their heads up and keep working hard. I just do not know how successful this program can be. I was in the stands last night and was amazed at the actions of Brossart coaches....I actually saw one turn away from the game and started talking to fans or family standing behind the team! That is ridiculous!

 

 

I also saw Bellevue's coaching staff on Brossart sidelines, I wonder if they were trying to offer some sound advice on how to do things right

 

Who know's, it could have been GC's fans that he was talking to. Instead of sitting in the stands, there are a select few that chose to walk up and down the sidelines behind the opposing teams bench. That can be quite annoying.

In your seemingly biased opinion!

 

Just calling a spade a spade! Also that opinion has been pretty well backed up with a ton of evidence of awful play calling and coaching

Just calling a spade a spade! Also that opinion has been pretty well backed up with a ton of evidence of awful play calling and coaching

 

Not true at all there is nothing wrong with the play calling or coaching. A thread started to show congrats to Gallatin for a great win and Brossart for a good tough season turns into bashing a coaching staff and a team that tries thier best. Bashing coaches and things of that nature should stay off this site. BGP is the best sports website around in my opinion and it didn't get that way by bashing coaches and players. It got that way because its members show respect to all the schools and players and its members. I know my opinion dont mean much but I just hate when people bash coaches and players when they are trying thier best with what they have to work with. People close to the program knows how hard those coaches work and how much the school and players mean to them. Sorry for getting off topic here just needed to say it.

Since I already posted about BB, I have to say congrats to GC. I know they have a fine basketball program, and tons of support from those in the community. Winning can do wonders for a program, 5 wins is not bad considering they just started a few years back. Is this the first year of a varsity schedule for GC?

This is their 3rd year of varsity and second of eligible district play. Their first year they went 4-4, their second they went 7-4 and hosted a playoff against trimble.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.