Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers Redskins MNF

Featured Replies

My fantasy team is going down the drains.

First Brady, then Bush, now Big Ben...does it ever end.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed extra point... :irked:

He injured his shoulder.

 

Not this time. He banged his hand off a Redskin helmet on a follow-through.

Difference in Bengals-Steelers.

 

Bengals QB goes down and then bring in a guy from Harvard.

Steelers QB goes down and they bring in a guy who could be a starter in the league.

 

I am glad that Brown brought back Henry.

Gave me a reason to quit the Bengals and go yellow and black.

 

Go Steelers.

Love it.

Not this time. He banged his hand off a Redskin helmet on a follow-through.

 

It was on the throw that was short to Ward?

Difference in Bengals-Steelers.

 

Bengals QB goes down and then bring in a guy from Harvard.

Steelers QB goes down and they bring in a guy who could be a starter in the league.

 

I am glad that Brown brought back Henry.

Gave me a reason to quit the Bengals and go yellow and black.

 

Go Steelers.

Love it.

 

No way LBBC???? This finally give us something to agree on. :lol:

It was on the throw that was short to Ward?

 

I believe so and I think it is his shoulder too.

I believe so and I think it is his shoulder too.

 

I stand corrected.

I love how they are ripping Leftwich to shreds and trashing everything about his game while they are watching him move the Steelers up and down the field with big play after big play...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.