Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers Redskins MNF

Featured Replies

I need a Heath Miller TD right here.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need Santonio Holmes to do anything this season.

I need Santonio Holmes to do anything this season.

 

Like that...

All they've done is criticize the backup QB and he comes in and blows the game open. :lol:

I need a Heath Miller TD right here.

 

He is out of the game. Ankle sprain I think.

Steelers playing extremely well after the first four minutes of the game...I like what I'm seeing from Byron also.

Terrible call.

Terrible call.

 

:thumb:

Terrible call.

 

yes, but he should not have hit him... :irked:

yes, but he should not have hit him... :irked:

 

Its hard to stop when you're 290 lbs. and you're running full speed at the guy.

Great defense!

Its hard to stop when you're 290 lbs. and you're running full speed at the guy.

 

true

:thumb:

That was close to being a safty...:scared:

The Redskins have made the same mistake twice. They must kick a FG in those situations.

The Redskins have made the same mistake twice. They must kick a FG in those situations.

 

I agree w/ the announcers. They should have tried to score the TD from the 1 and kicked the FG from the 12. I don't understand why that is so difficult.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.