Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rap Fans...I need your help...

Featured Replies

I'm going to be making a very long road trip tonight and I have been a rap kick lately. I need some song ideas to put together a couple CD's. Basically, I have no limitations on what rap. Big fan of Lil Wayne. Let me hear it...

I'm so Paid. Akon

Vacation. Young Jeezy

  • Author

Good Start!! I wouldn't mind some earlier rap...early 2000..

Dr. Dre the Chronic Album.

Forgot about Dre..

One Mic.. Nas

Dis Morning. Rocko.. Haven't heard it but my brother listens to it all the time

I'm not a huge rap fan but I've been on a rap kick lately as well.

 

Whatever you like -T.I.

My Life - The Game

Best Of Me Freestyle - Lil Wayne

Infinte - Eminem

Hell Bound - Eminem

Paper Trail- T.I.

Halkway house joe budden.

If you want some older stuff, you can't go wrong with anything from Mase's Harlem World album.

I beseech thee, if you are looking for one of the greatest rap albums of all time, Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

  • Author
I beseech thee, if you are looking for one of the greatest rap albums of all time, Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

 

Its a mix cd. What's some the songs you would recommend off this album?

Mrs. Officer is hilarious and good and new...

I'm not a huge rap fan but I've been on a rap kick lately as well.

Me too! No idea why. Whatever you like is good. So is My Life.

Got Money- Lil Wayne

Swagga Like Us- Jay Z, TI, Kanye, Lil Wayne

Get LIke Me- David Banner

Duffle Bag Boy- Playaz Circle

Got Money- Lil Wayne

Swagga Like Us- Jay Z, TI, Kanye, Lil Wayne

Get LIke Me- David Banner

Duffle Bag Boy- Playaz Circle

 

They play Swagga Like Us about 4 million times a day on XM, but it was good at first......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.