78 members have voted

1. 1. Admirals or Panthers?

• Danville
    • Frankfort

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a big test for both of these teams...Frankfort Is playing extremely well while Danville is starting to play good enough to compete well in the 2A Playoffs...I look for the Ads to roll into Frankfort with a chip on there shoulders and I don't see Frankfort backing down...This will be a fun and interesting game to watch...:thumb:

FHS likes playing this game. The goal is always to try and model their program after the historic Danville program. While FHS is still working hard to build their program they want to use this game for a measuring stick. This game also prepares them for the Class A playoffs. Lately this has become a fun game to watch. Good luck to both teams this week.

FHS likes playing this game. The goal is always to try and model their program after the historic Danville program. While FHS is still working hard to build their program they want to use this game for a measuring stick. This game also prepares them for the Class A playoffs. Lately this has become a fun game to watch. Good luck to both teams this week.

Classy post Coach B...Hope to get a chance to meet you next friday...

My son will be in the press box with the Danville filming crew...

As a Frankfort fan, this has become one of the most anticipated games of the regular season for me. Have had some pretty good games the past couple of years. I don't expect this one to disappoint.

I voted for Frankfort in the poll, but I really don't know who to favor. Frankfort is playing well and should be focused this week. But I don't know if inexperience at many positions will come back to bite the Panthers. In some ways (passing game specifically), I think this year's team is better than last, but in other ways (overall athleticism and experience across all positions) not so much.

What do the Ads fans expect from Danville this week? Gray and Simon still play for the Admirals - correct? Both have impressed me from last year.

Should be a great atmosphere off the river on Halloween. Danville can win where ever, so I don't know if there's a huge homefield advantage for the Panthers.

I have to go with the experience. No disrespect Frankfort Fans but in the past good linemen with experience wins football games. This sounds like this is gonna be one to listen to...can't go will be home this week!!!Good luck to all.

D-21

F-13