Danville vs. Frankfort

Admirals or Panthers?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Admirals or Panthers?

• Danville
    • Frankfort

I like Danville if they get at least 3 turnovers.....and possibly a score or a big play in the kicking game.

As I have watched Danville over the years, this is one thing they are great at. They create big plays; Turnover, blocked punt, long run. The thing is they get the big plays back to back and take the wind out of a team. FHS has to keep Danville from getting the back to bac big lays to have a chance.

Defense, Special teams and depth will be the most important on Friday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rolling with the South Frankfort Panthers with a final score of 27-26..The Quicker the Panthers Force the Admirals to align in the Bone,the quicker the Panthers will have the upper hand.....Frankfort's victories over Danville in '06 and '07, were beause they were able to answer early Danville scores, and Suffocate them defensively.....Best of luck to both teams..........:fight:

Anyone wanting to attend the game with small kids there is a Trunk or Treat that will be held that FHS and the Bellepoint Church is hosting at 6:30. Also small childern wearing a costume get a discount at the gate.

If I were able to go, I would go in my best Coach Raymond Webb Costume ! :thumb: