USF / Louisville

swamprat

Need some help, guys. I'm going to the USF Alumni Tailgate, but there are some Bulls fans wanting to go to a sports bar instead of tailgating. Are there any sports bars near the stadium?

I hope the Cards are as excited about this game as their fans seem to be. :sleep::sleep::sleep: :D

It'd be nice for the Bulls to get their first win, ever, in the Oven. :thumb:

See ya'll on Saturday.

Need some help, guys. I'm going to the USF Alumni Tailgate, but there are some Bulls fans wanting to go to a sports bar instead of tailgating. Are there any sports bars near the stadium?

I hope the Cards are as excited about this game as their fans seem to be. :sleep::sleep::sleep: :D

It'd be nice for the Bulls to get their first win, ever, in the Oven. :thumb:

See ya'll on Saturday.

Where is the USF Alumni Tailgate take place? There is a sports bar right across the street from the stadium called "Tailgaters".

I am supposed to be at the game but am more excited about going to the track to bet the Breeder's Cup races. :laugh::laugh:

Where is the USF Alumni Tailgate take place? There is a sports bar right across the street from the stadium called "Tailgaters".

I am supposed to be at the game but am more excited about going to the track to bet the Breeder's Cup races. :laugh::laugh:

The Alumni Tent is supposed to be in Cardinal Village. What time does Churchill Downs open? May have to drop a dime or two.

From what I've seen this year the running backs have done a whole lot of nothing. If UofL can get pressure from the ends and blitz the middle I think they'll be just fine.

You just better hope they get to him or they'll be watching his back 20 yards down field...

The Alumni Tent is supposed to be in Cardinal Village. What time does Churchill Downs open? May have to drop a dime or two.

Sad to say...I don't know where Cardinal Village is located?? Oh wait...is that outside the fooball complex???

Opens at 11am over at Churchill.