b-ball boys

Who Gets the Win, in this Game  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets the Win, in this Game

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton won't name the score in this one its going to be a good game.

Brossart lost to Eminence by 50+ points. You don't think Dayton can beat Brossart by 50+ points? If people didn't feel sorry for BBHS they would name the score each week. I'll go with Dayton in this one. Running clock for sure.

Dayton won't name the score in this one its going to be a good game.

Dayton will not only name the score in this one, but they will determine how much the Mustangs run after the defeat....Bring your running shoes boys:lol:

I am going to take Dayton large in this one...this will be the first of 2 victories for this year...a rough turn around from last year

Dayton 49

Brossart 0

Brossart lost to Eminence by 50+ points. You don't think Dayton can beat Brossart by 50+ points? If people didn't feel sorry for BBHS they would name the score each week. I'll go with Dayton in this one. Running clock for sure.

Don't matter who beat who by 50. All I said was Dayton won't name the score in this one. I think it will be a better game then most are thinking.

Don't matter who beat who by 50. All I said was Dayton won't name the score in this one. I think it will be a better game then most are thinking.

I admire your love for the Mustangs, but seriously my man, there isn't a kid on Brossart's team that will stop Richardson, he will pile up about 215 yds this week.

I wonder if Dayton will allow Brossart to count their post game sprints as points towards their score in the game....that's the only way this one will be competitive:lol:

I admire your love for the Mustangs, but seriously my man, there isn't a kid on Brossart's team that will stop Richardson, he will pile up about 215 yds this week.

I wonder if Dayton will allow Brossart to count their post game sprints as points towards their score in the game....that's the only way this one will be competitive:lol:

Ouch.. but so true :fire:.. No reason for Dayton to not get a nice head of steam going into the playoffs these next two games...

Agreed, though Brossart gets better everytime they step out on the field, they are still not ready for an experienced football team (even if that team is winless):thumb:

Dayton will win but he won't get enough carries to put up that much yardage. They split carries and throw the ball a lot remember...