Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kellen Winslow almost demanded trade, feels as if he isn't even a part of the team

Featured Replies

Said the team blamed him for not disclosing his injury to the team and said he almost asked for a trade before Tuesday's deadline.

Sounds like someone is nuts

  • Author
He is a soldier...

 

:lol:

As hard as I've tried I still cannot stand Kellen Winslow. All talk no show. He's showed so much promise at times but then again sometimes its like he's not even there.

Sounds like someone is nuts

 

:lol::lol:

I say - get rid of him - these players are getting to the place that they have to whine about something at all times. They get paid outrages amount of money and yet they hardly ever perform to their capabilities - now if I did that on my job my boss wouldn't trade me he'd fire me.

He was upset that the GM didn't call him while he was in the hospital. :cry:

 

I have disliked him ever since the "I'm a soldier" incident in Miami's locker room.

As hard as I've tried I still cannot stand Kellen Winslow. All talk no show. He's showed so much promise at times but then again sometimes its like he's not even there.

 

:thumb: Same here.

Great potential and physique but never a great player. The name Winslow, is synonymous with NFL stardom, just not on Kellen's behalf.

He has been great for my fantasy team this year...NOT! He reminds me of CJ and all the other bad word WR's in the NFL! With that being said the Browns really need to do something about their staff infection. I think Joe J. being out has hurt them bad this year.

  • Author

He has been suspended one game by the Browns.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.