Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Watching games in person v. TV?

Featured Replies

Im person for sure.

 

If you are at your teams stadium then thats even more fun. Being loud and high fiven everyone is great. Nothing beats Notre Dame. No matter where you sit its still a good view.

I don't much care for big crowds, so I'm pretty content watching on TV.

In person. You can't see the whole field on TV. There are things you see in person, that you can't see on TV.

For the actual watching of the event I see it as follows:

 

I prefer football live because you get to watch the whole field, and you have that "feel" when a guy is wide open for a pass, etc...on TV they focus in on where the ball is. Basketball to me, is better on TV, because you see so much more of the game....

 

I will always prefer to go to football games over basketball games.

Any seats anywhere in person are better than the TV, you can't recreate the atmosphere with a tv. In most every SEC stadium with the exception of UK b4 3 years ago and Vandy have great atmosphere's!

In person. Nothing like the atmosphere of a college game. Even the Erector Set at UCF was better than watching it on TV.

 

I still record the game and watch it later, though. I gives me a completely different perspective. Especially when we win. :thumb:

 

oldrambler, if you ever get a chance to see a game at Raymond James Stadium, please sit in the level 3 seats. You don't feel like your high up. I'm positive you will enjoy them. In fact, there is not a bad seat in the house.

I certainly like to watch a big game in person.

 

One important thing if I am going to be at the game is to be able to listen to an impartial radio broadcast to be able to keep up with statistical information about the game I am watching.

Anybody watch College Game Time Live today? When going to commercial after one segment, they had a shot of the Herd of Thunder drum line during a pregrame outside of the stadium. That experience, in and of itself, is worth going to the game live. And this stuff...

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.