Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christy Thomas or Erin Andrews?

Featured Replies

She's not fat, just big boned. :lol:

 

As ANdrew "Dice" Clay would say, you need big bones to carry all that fat around!

 

Sorry, I haven't even seen the girl, but I couldn't pass a chance to use than line.

Maybe with beer goggles.

No pics of this girl?

 

I couldn't find on pic of her on the net, I did see her guns during her interview with Billy G, and from what I saw, she is in AAA compared to Andrews.

She's not fat, just big boned. :lol:

 

Dinosaurs are big boned. ;)

Erin Andrews any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Apples and oranges. Erin A. :ylsuper: and Christy T.:scared:

I have to disagree with you on this one...My future wife (Erin) is way hotter. They can't even be placed in the same category!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.