Craig Sager wardrobe

STRIKE3

• 7 years later...

I wonder what he does with all his suits. It's not like you ever see him in the same thing twice. If he has kept them perhaps they could be auctioned off with the proceeds to benefit cancer research or something, unless his family is in need of the proceeds.

I've always had the feeling that Sager is a raging alcoholic. He has that "look", and his wardrobe doesn't help...

I was in Atlanta at the Sports super show. I had to hang around to help pack up the booth. In comes Sager with a '5' pack of beer in a bag. He was asking if he could have one of my samples. I told him I'd swap it for the beer he had. We each had one and he left me with the remaining 3. We exchanged cards and he hit me up for a Vikings football uniform for his boy. I sent him one and he sent me Christmas cards the next 2 years with his son wearing the Vikings outfit and his daughter sporting a cheer leading outfit. That was 20+ years ago.

Just finished Sager's piece on Real Sports. If you aren't rooting for him then you don't have a soul. Guy has fought like crazy. His last episode he crook chemotherapy for 14 straight days, 24 hours a day. Such a disgusting disease.