Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

:thumb:

Happy Birthday Stick :dancingpa

 

Thanks man!

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be down by 15 or so with Eli and LT left. I better win...

78 points gonna earn me a loss. What can you do, you know? Congrats to the RiverRats who simply had a better team today.

So since Sweet didn't submit a lineup, do I play the average of the other 30 teams? How does that work? If the average is higher, does he get a win?

GT could be looking at his first win of the season. It's all tied up. I have LT and he has Wes Welker.

So I have Phillip Rivers still to play and am sitting at 53 points....Since the guy I'm playing didn't submit his lineup, I have no idea what I need from Rivers to get the victory.

So since Sweet didn't submit a lineup, do I play the average of the other 30 teams? How does that work? If the average is higher, does he get a win?

 

I think that is the rule..

  • Author
So since Sweet didn't submit a lineup, do I play the average of the other 30 teams?
Yes

 

How does that work? If the average is higher, does he get a win?
No, he gets a loss no matter what.

 

So I have Phillip Rivers still to play and am sitting at 53 points....Since the guy I'm playing didn't submit his lineup, I have no idea what I need from Rivers to get the victory.
Go to live scoring and add up the 30 teams not involved in you game and then divide that by 30 and in will give you the current field average of 64 (with 34 players yet to play)
GT could be looking at his first win of the season. It's all tied up. I have LT and he has Wes Welker.

 

I'm toast...

GT, I sent you a trade offer.

 

Nothing huge...

GT, I sent you a trade offer.

 

Nothing huge...

Why not... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.