Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Six

Featured Replies

HAPPY B-DAY STICK1!!!! Inching closer to that next age bracket:D

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys Im in rebuild mode. I will trade anyone on my roster.

 

Look at my roster, see what you want. I need another RB.

HAPPY B-DAY STICK1!!!! Inching closer to that next age bracket:D

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

 

I sent you a trade...

I sent a trade offer to GT. We have nothing to lose by trying a trade, we cant get worse.

I've got enough problems, so I don't need three of yours... :p

Look at my roster, see what you want. I need another RB.

 

American or National?

  • Author
Look at my roster, see what you want. I need another RB.

 

American or National?
Now come on. You've been playing with him for six years now. :D
  • Author

Happy Birthday Stick :dancingpa

Now come on. You've been playing with him for six years now. :D

 

:lol:

This is a must win if I want to stay in the league next year.

Banklick Swamp Gas (-47.5) at Huggs Thuggs

 

I wouldn't take that crap if I were you GT.

Banklick Swamp Gas (-47.5) at Huggs Thuggs

 

I wouldn't take that crap if I were you GT.

 

Facts are facts. My team sucks...

Now come on. You've been playing with him for six years now. :D

 

too lazy to look up. LOL

I'm back in the USA. Can't wait to watch football this weekend....is it Sunday yet?

  • Author
I'm back in the USA. Can't wait to watch football this weekend....is it Sunday yet?
Glad to hear that you are back safe. Enjoy the games.
  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-12.5)

BG Trash Talkers at Auxier RiverRats (-6.3)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-22.0) at Cincy Fair Weather Fans ®

Jungle Junkies at Louisa Lumber (-14.3)

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-17.2)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (-7.8) at Louisville Legends

Banklick Swamp Gas (-40.4) at Huggs Thuggs

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (-8.7) at Florence Fighters

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (-16.0) at East End Evolution

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (-10.8) at Richmond Outsiders

Junction City Jailcats (-11.2) at Shelby Cards

Maysville Split Ends ® (-23.0) at Fleming Hooligans ®

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (-8.3) at Kalamazoo Wings

Bardstown Butchers at West Kentucky Rams (-19.8)

Mississippi Thrill ® at Southern KY SubVets (-4.5)

Indo Savages ® at Possum Trot WarHogs (-17.7)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.