Fatburger

gametime

Where is Fatburger around here? I wish Willie would have put one in NKY but I guess that won't happen.

It's on Madison in Oakley about a half mile north of 20th Century Theater. Just opened yesterday. I'll be there a lot... :D

"I chill at White Castle's/

Cuz it's the best/

But I'm fly at Fatburger/

When I'm way out west"

As you know, I lived less than a half mile from one of the original 3 locations while I was in LA. Very happy to say the quality met my longing for the product. Fantastic burgers...

It's on Madison in Oakley about a half mile north of 20th Century Theater. Just opened yesterday. I'll be there a lot... :D

Sounds like something I will have to try next time my job brings me up to Cincy. Never heard of Oakley, though, I assume it is in Ohio? How can you get there from 71 Blue Ash area?

Sounds like something I will have to try next time my job brings me up to Cincy. Never heard of Oakley, though, I assume it is in Ohio? How can you get there from 71 Blue Ash area?

It's a short drive off the Smith Edwards exit on 71. Hyde Park/Rookwood/Norwood area...

Gotta love having a Fatburger in Cincinnati. Personally, I'm more of a fan of the In and Out Burger joints, but this will certainly do.