Job Hunting, again.

newarkcatholicfan

That doesn't make me feel good as I just started a new job search on Tuesday. :cry:
I think the two biggest things holding me back is age and exp. The type of jobs I have had in the past were easy to get but, not I can't even buy one of them. I am looking in places I have never looked before as well as the same type of jobs I have had in the past. This time I am worried a lot more than I have been in the past.

Good luck to you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been looking to hire an inside sales guy down here in Atlanta, and you wouldn't believe how difficult it has actually been from AN EMPLOYER'S perspective!

With the economy as it is noone will work for straight commission, which is fine as the position is salary + commission, but it seems everyone has a sense of entitlement where they expect at the very least a 45,000 salary in sales. Additionally, it seems with the housing market being down, it has caused alot of reservations with people getting into any position requiring "sales' when the housing market is directly associated (which really suprises me because the majority of where we get our revenue is from writing commercial jobs).