Challenging St. X?

TigerX

With 4 games remaining in the regular season, can anyone challenge St. X? They are @Butler, @PRP, vs Central, and @ Covington Catholic. I know Central has a good team and PRP is supposed to be decent, but do either one have enough offensive fire power to put up points on the stingy X defense? And is there a defense stronger than Trinity's that can stop a high powered X offense? I really feel like Trinity is going to be the best team X will face during the regular season.

So the question is if X stays focused and doesn't lose sight of the prize, is there anyone that will challenge them the rest of the way?

With 4 games remaining in the regular season, can anyone challenge St. X? They are @Butler, @PRP, vs Central, and @ Covington Catholic. I know Central has a good team and PRP is supposed to be decent, but do either one have enough offensive fire power to put up points on the stingy X defense? And is there a defense stronger than Trinity's that can stop a high powered X offense? I really feel like Trinity is going to be the best team X will face during the regular season.

So the question is if X stays focused and doesn't lose sight of the prize, is there anyone that will challenge them the rest of the way?

I would weigh in with a RESOUNDING NO........................ as in NO WAY.

As many have said on there all year --X will be the team to beat this year --and contrary to some X followers - that was not "hype" or some sort of 'psyche job." Friday night should have reinforced that.

As for the rest of the schedule - "you got to be kidding." More of the Ballard game.

With St. Xavier's remaining schedule, I would think these games would be tune ups for getting ready for their semi-final rematch with Trinity. St. X has had their way with Trinity in the past regular seasons, but must be prepared for Bob Beatty's ballclub that will make adjustments and improvements to be ready for the rematch.

This is a two horse race in Kentucky again this year. The championship game will be played in the semi-finals. The third best team isn't even close!

Do you know anything about the history of X vs T? ;)

I do, but I am talking up to that point. I don't think anyone in the regular season can keep it close to X. How would the playoff picture shape up prior to an X vs T rematch?

I do, but I am talking up to that point. I don't think anyone in the regular season can keep it close to X. How would the playoff picture shape up prior to an X vs T rematch?

No team in 6A in the Commonwealth is going to be close. Male lost both RBs, Green may be out for the season. The other is definitely out for the season.

Get your tickets early for the December 5 rematch at "the Slice".

Most likely...no with the exception of Trinity. But as we all have seen any team can be beat on any given day.

Before the semifinals...

St. X would play teams from the Greenwood, Meade, North Hardin, Nelson County and Central Hardin district

Trinity would meet the Western Kentucky teams - Madisonville, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Marshall County and Apollo.

I don't forsee any challenges.

Before the semifinals...

St. X would play teams from the Greenwood, Meade, North Hardin, Nelson County and Central Hardin district

Trinity would meet the Western Kentucky teams - Madisonville, Daviess County, Graves County, Henderson County, Marshall County and Apollo.

I don't forsee any challenges.

Who is left for the Lexington teams to play?