Boyle County/West Jessamine predictions

charlesw88

who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Boyle County
    • West Jessamine

Boyle rolls this is the worst team in the district. West can't play with Boyle or Lexington Catholic even if both teams put their jv in the game during the 1st quarter. Boyle rolls 70-0. West has only scored 55 pts all year don't look for them to get their offense on track now.

Boyle rolls this is the worst team in the district. West can't play with Boyle or Lexington Catholic even if both teams put their jv in the game during the 1st quarter. Boyle rolls 70-0. West has only scored 55 pts all year don't look for them to get their offense on track now.

Boyle's offense is not that great, I can see Boyle scoring 40-45, but not 70.

Yeah I would say the comment about West playing with Cath and studying a lot of Boyle film is someone trying to make up a bunch of garbage. West doesnt really have a film crew.

I really don't know what West has or does not have. A gentleman approached me in McDonalds in Nicholasville after the Boyle Catholic game. He began to explain how they were a much improved team over last year. He also shared with me about the possibility of them playing with Catholic but not with Boyle. Maybe he is a film crew of one.:D