Highlands 48 Hopkinsville 21

jbwill2

The word on the street is that Josh has been cleared by the Doctors. At this point in time it appears to be Josh's decision when he is ready to go. Its whatever he is able to tolerate from a pain standpoint. The limp will probably be there the rest of the year and maybe into the future and yes he will probably be hurting all year. He had a nasty break and nobody should push him back too soon and I believe nobody is. But the bottom line is only Josh can say when he is ready. Hang in there Josh.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:You guys are killing me!!!! Don't you think I would of rather been in Hoptown rooting my Birds on. Instead having 3 or 400 people walking through my home. It was kind of funny though, Sweeperboy and I were watching the Highlands game and UK game while people were walking through.:D

Were you firing the cannon off in the front yard everytime Highlands scored?:D

Were you firing the cannon off in the front yard everytime Highlands scored?:D

I can answer that. No, because we had to be proper behaving adults because of the house tour. Boom told me I could only watch the game on his big screen in his new man cave as long as I wore a button down with a sweater thrown around my neck, wore loafers and behaved. :lol:

I can answer that. No, because we had to be proper behaving adults because of the house tour. Boom told me I could only watch the game on his big screen in his new man cave as long as I wore a button down with a sweater thrown around my neck, wore loafers and behaved. :lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just can't picture that.:lol::lol:

So from what I understand you saw a mutual friend of ours on that big screen. :D I hear he needs to learn how to sit in a stadium as opposed to perching in a Birds Nest.:D

So from what I understand you saw a mutual friend of ours on that big screen. :D I hear he needs to learn how to sit in a stadium as opposed to perching in a Birds Nest.:D

Lets just say that some things just should not be allowed to be shown on TV Period. Where the heck was the 5 second delay and the FCC when you need them. :eek:

I thought the young Alford boy played a very good game at LB. I liked our "short yardage" package today. Left, between All-state candidate Adam Dempsey and an ever improving Hunter Schlosser, with Rosie "road-grader" paving the way from the backfield. Things are really starting to gel upfront!! And how about "the Big 1" Ty Seidel, soph, making multiple special team tackles!!

I thought the young Alford boy played a very good game at LB. I liked our "short yardage" package today. Left, between All-state candidate Adam Dempsey and an ever improving Hunter Schlosser, with Rosie "road-grader" paving the way from the backfield. Things are really starting to gel upfront!! And how about "the Big 1" Ty Seidel, soph, making multiple special team tackles!!

Thanks for the insight "D"

I've got to give Michael Labor a big "that a boy" in this game. After being ill most of the week, including saturday and driving 4+ hours on a bus I thought he played at his usual high level. This young man is showing his leadership everyday.

And to the rest of the Birds, another team win. Nice job!:thumb:

Yeah, thanks for my monday morning cup of humor!!! You definately have some catchy wording. You left out Adam Dempsey's nickname or does he just want to keep it professional!!!:lol:

I also thought Alford played a very good game on D. He's coming along quite nicely.

I've got to give Michael Labor a big "that a boy" in this game. After being ill most of the week, including saturday and driving 4+ hours on a bus I thought he played at his usual high level. This young man is showing his leadership everyday.

And to the rest of the Birds, another team win. Nice job!:thumb:

Great point about Laber. After being sick most of the week, having a long ride on a bus and playing in unusually warm weather for October, he had another solid game and really led by example. Great leadership.

Yeah, thanks for my monday morning cup of humor!!! You definately have some catchy wording. You left out Adam Dempsey's nickname or does he just want to keep it professional!!!:lol:

I have been roundly "chastised" by the female members of the family for referring to Adam as "Lumpy". As a youth it did fit him perfectly...but after 4 years in the Dale Mueller Body Sculpting Program, it doesn't fit as well. :lol:

I have been roundly "chastised" by the female members of the family for referring to Adam as "Lumpy". As a youth it did fit him perfectly...but after 4 years in the Dale Mueller Body Sculpting Program, it doesn't fit as well. :lol:

And now he calls you Lumpy! We could both benefit from participating in Dale's sculpting program. :D