Mohawk or Mullet?

Jim Schue

What's more ridiculous-looking?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's more ridiculous-looking?

• Mohawk
    • Mullet
    • Both are equally regrettable

So, if I read you correctly, the commitment to looking ridiculous -- months and months of commitment -- is what wins out for the mullet, whereas the Mohawk is more whimsical? :lol:

Precisely!

It's like saving up to buy a pet rock or making an impulse buy. The impulse buy is forgiveable...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with mullets is that those who sport them think they have a perfectly legitimate, if not top-notch, haircut. I think anyone who wears a mohawk has had at least a tacit confession that what they are doing is a bit ridiculous.

I agree.:thumb:

Both are bad. But, with a mullet, don't you at least have the possibility of seeing the error and having your hair cut into something decent? What can you reasonably do to fix a mohawk, other than shaving it all?

Better not to have either!:p

I'm a 20 year old girl, so keep that in mind, but some guys can really pull off the mohawk look. Some little boys look absolutely adorable with their done in a cute little mohawk. Absolutetly no one in the whole world can pull off a mullett. It's scary and not attractive and disgusting and it screams "I'm a hillbilly".

Mohawks scream LOOK AT ME WE BOTH KNOW I LOOK REDICULOUS

Mullets scream I'M TOO DUMB TO KNOW HOW REDICULOUS I LOOK

Ignorance is bliss.

This is sort of where I am on the argument. A lot of people that sport the mullet are doing so because they know no better. A lot of innocence goes into the mullet.

The mohawk requires a decision to partake. Not a lot of innocence in the mohawk.