Mohawk or Mullet?

Jim Schue

What's more ridiculous-looking?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What's more ridiculous-looking?

• Mohawk
    • Mullet
    • Both are equally regrettable

The problem with mullets is that those who sport them think they have a perfectly legitimate, if not top-notch, haircut. I think anyone who wears a mohawk has had at least a tacit confession that what they are doing is a bit ridiculous.

I think the mullet may be part of why the NHL mistakenly thought hockey would thrive in the south.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you're independently wealthy enough to be able to thumb your nose at everyone else. While both are equally ridiculous, you can at least hold a straight job with a mullet. The only places you might be able to get a regular job with a Mohawk would be at an independent record store, a head shop or a tattoo parlor.

Myself, I can't take anyone seriously who sports either hairdo. All I can do is laugh, and wonder to myself, "what the hell was I thinking?"

If you saw some of the people who work here with me, you would see that you can still get a respectable job with any style hair cut.

If you saw some of the people who work here with me, you would see that you can still get a respectable job with any style hair cut.

You work at a bike shop, right? Not saying it's a disrespectable job, but like tattoo parlors, bike shop operators tend to be a bit more freewheeling.

A mullet is much, much worse. The reason, it takes months to grow a mullet. If at no time from conception to birth that seems to be a bad idea, there's a problem.

A mohawk can be created and rectified in a moments notice. Maybe it took "liquid courage" to be able pull it off, then common sense gets the best of you.

A mullet is much, much worse. The reason, it takes months to grow a mullet. If at no time from conception to birth that seems to be a bad idea, there's a problem.

A mohawk can be created and rectified in a moments notice. Maybe it took "liquid courage" to be able pull it off, then common sense gets the best of you.

So, if I read you correctly, the commitment to looking ridiculous -- months and months of commitment -- is what wins out for the mullet, whereas the Mohawk is more whimsical? :lol: