Perry Central vs Whitley Co

taz74

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitley is a much tougher team than Perry Co, and should be able to run the ball all over them.

Whitley-38

Perry-12

Whitley is much tougher then Perry? I was just wondering who told you that? Have you seen Perry play? Nobody has run over them yet and I don't see Whitley being able to do it. I've seen Whitley play. They have a good fullback; stop him, game over. Perry has a solid defense, ask anybody that has seen them play they will tell you the same. Whoever wins this game won't win by much. Should be the game of the week.:fight:

Edited by mcpapa
Rule 13

Whitley is much tougher then Perry? I was just wondering who told you that? Have you seen Perry play? Nobody has run over them yet and I don't see Whitley being able to do it. I've seen Whitley play. They have a good fullback; stop him, game over. Perry has a solid defense, ask anybody that has seen them play they will tell you the same. Whoever wins this game won't win by much. Should be the game of the week.:fight:

I have watched Whitley and they have more than a fullback. Perry just got beat by a single a school last week. I will have to go with Whitley County and it probably will not be close. :fire:

IF Whitley County can run the ball like they did in the game that I saw them destroy Newport, then they'll be able to control the tempo and beat PCC.

Like another poster said, I am not going to predict the winner since I have only seen one team play. I'd love to be there to watch however. Should be a dandy.