Perry Central vs Whitley Co

taz74

Ok, I agree with most of that. But, a good 5A team should have more talent than a good 1A team. Talent and Coaching wins games. More kids to choose from equals more talent or at least it should).

I do agree pcc is a bigger school. But when football is behind Basketball it is hard to get your better kids out. Most kids think they can get in bigger better schools thru basketball. Lets face it most kids got a better chance thru football more kids needed for a team . Basketball you need 5 on the floor. you need 11 on football. IMO

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree pcc is a bigger school. But when football is behind Basketball it is hard to get your better kids out. Most kids think they can get in bigger better schools thru basketball. Lets face it most kids got a better chance thru football more kids needed for a team . Basketball you need 5 on the floor. you need 11 on football. IMO

It takes way more than 11 (there are 66 postions on a football field between offense, defense, kick off, kick return, punt, and punt return), but that is my point exactly!!! That is why 5 A schools usually beat 1A teams, there are more kids to play these postions. They do not have to use the same 11 over and over, saving their legs throughout the game. Which improves their speed of play. Well anyway, I hope it is a good game, but I am still picking Whitley to dominate this game on the line of scrimmage.