September 27, 200818 yr USC went down to Oregon State...... UF is losing to Ole Miss in the 4th...... Maryland is beating Clemson in the 4th...... very interesting, if you ask me...
September 27, 200818 yr Author alright....Maryland lands their second big W in as many weeks....Clemson should be knocked from the rankings now
September 27, 200818 yr alright....Maryland lands their second big W in as many weeks....Clemson should be knocked from the rankings now No doubt. Clemson is the most inconsistent team in college football. They look like world beaters one quarter then terrible the next.
September 27, 200818 yr I hope the Bulls get the message. If they come out like they did at FIU, NC State will knock off #13.
September 27, 200818 yr I don't think that this is the last upset weekend by a long shot, with all the parity around every weekend as the potential to be an upset weekend.
September 27, 200818 yr I agree, this week of games is turning out surprising and still many games, this evening.
September 27, 200818 yr Michigan has come back and took the lead against Wisconsin. I guess this would be sort of an upset because of the way Michigan has been playing this year.
September 27, 200818 yr Michigan has come back and took the lead against Wisconsin. I guess this would be sort of an upset because of the way Michigan has been playing this year. Yep, upset IMO. Wisconsin was heavily favored.
September 27, 200818 yr UH-oh... hope my Cats are paying attention. Certainly dont want to lose to a MAC school before conference play opens.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.