October 9, 200817 yr Regular Yahoo draft at 6:30 AM Monday morning. It would be a snake draft starting with the worst team to best(And those who only kept 2 people). :laugh: So I have the worst team from last year, :laugh: you crazy if I have to draft at 630.
October 9, 200817 yr The format will really be up to you all. We can do it online, which will probably be easiest and quickest. I'm not opposed to a thread draft, but we'd be cutting it awfully close to the start of the season.
October 9, 200817 yr Tuesday the 28th. I have the draft tentatively scheduled for Sunday, the 26th at 9pm.
October 9, 200817 yr Tuesday the 28th. I have the draft tentatively scheduled for Sunday, the 26th at 9pm. How long did the thread draft take last season?
October 9, 200817 yr How long did the thread draft take last season? Can remember exactly. But a couple weeks.
October 9, 200817 yr Tuesday the 28th. I have the draft tentatively scheduled for Sunday, the 26th at 9pm. That works for me.
October 9, 200817 yr Tuesday the 28th. I have the draft tentatively scheduled for Sunday, the 26th at 9pm. Dang thats really close to the season. But it works for me. What day does the NBA Season 1st game start?
October 10, 200817 yr Everyone is in. ekumbum is working on getting his keepers to me and tdouth, we still need yours!
October 13, 200817 yr Josh Howard, Ray Allen, Tim Duncan are who tdouth keeps. So when is the best time for everyone to draft?
October 14, 200817 yr My work schedule kinda varies, so its tough for me to say what time is best. Generally, any night after 6 or so is fine with me, but there are some evenings when that won't work (unfortunately, i dont know which evenings those are cause my new work schedule isnt out yet).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.