Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(unofficial) NBA Fantasy keeper league from last season?

Featured Replies

I believe we decided on 3 keepers last year, so three it remains.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The link for last year's rosters are here.

 

When you decide who you want to keep, send me a PM.

Also, please let me know who you are in the league so I can see who we still have left to sign up.

A clarification: You can keep UP TO 3 guys.

Can I get in the league or no?

 

I'll let you know after Wednesday.

Alright, we've got 7 out of the 12 from last year. If you're still interested, I'll give you until Wednesday to sign up. If there are extra spaces, we'll allow new members. Send me a PM if you're interested if there are available spots.

 

Looks like 10 are in now.

  • Author
Looks like 10 are in now.

 

It would be great to get all 12 back. Who are the 2 missing teams?

It would be great to get all 12 back. Who are the 2 missing teams?

 

Not sure who is missing.

I'm ready to roll. Anyone care to post their keepers? I kept Steve Nash and Baron Davis.

I'm keeping Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, and Paul Pierce.

Mine are probably dumb, but I've never really done NBA Fantasy before....I kept Dwight Howard, AI, and Melo....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.