Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(unofficial) NBA Fantasy keeper league from last season?

Featured Replies

How's Thursday night the 23rd at 9:30 sound?

  • Replies 110
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good for now. Way to far away for me to know if it will work but it should be ok.

  • Author
How's Thursday night the 23rd at 9:30 sound?

 

Needs to be a sunday for us 2nd shift people.

Sunday the 26th at 8pm.

Any night is good for me except Friday or Saturday. I will make arrangements.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this league more attention than I was. I'm sure BBI will do great in my place!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this league more attention than I was. I'm sure BBI will do great in my place!

 

You didn't leave him much to work with. ;)

Didn't I? I don't even remember. :lol:

 

I remember drafting Elton Brand without knowing that he was injured....

  • Author

If we are using a yahoo live draft. How are we going to do our keepers?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.