Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(unofficial) NBA Fantasy keeper league from last season?

Featured Replies

I'm ready to roll. Anyone care to post their keepers? I kept Steve Nash and Baron Davis.

 

So, we can keep up to 3, correct?

  • Replies 110
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, we can keep up to 3, correct?

 

Yes.

Keepers:

 

HT-Baron Davis, Steve Nash

34Hawks-Paul Pierce, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade

UKMF-Dwight Howard, Allen Iverson, Carmello Anthony

You don't have to keep 3. You get an extra pick if you don't... I don't think it was Dumb UKMustangFan. I might have let AI go but the others are solid.

You don't have to keep 3. You get an extra pick if you don't... I don't think it was Dumb UKMustangFan. I might have left AI go but the others are solid.

 

I was debating on keeping Iverson, Parker, or neither....Oh well.

I also hate AI so that plays a part in it. :lol:

I'll be keeping Bosh and Yao.

I'm going to keep:

 

- Kevin Garnett

- Deron Williams

- Kevin Durant

Keepers:

 

HT-Baron Davis, Steve Nash

34Hawks-Paul Pierce, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade

UKMF-Dwight Howard, Allen Iverson, Carmello Anthony

UKPat02-Chris Bosh, Yao Ming

Wireman-Kevin Garnett, Kevin Durant, Deron Williams

So we still have 2 spots open. Who is out from last year? How are we doing the draft order too?

Draft order is really up to debate. My suggestion was going to be reverse order of finishers from last year.

Draft order is really up to debate. My suggestion was going to be reverse order of finishers from last year.

 

Typically with keeper leagues thats how it works.

I kinda liked how we decided the draft order last year, when we rolled the dice on that website. But I'm also cool with having last year's finishing order determine the draft order.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.