Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(unofficial) NBA Fantasy keeper league from last season?

Featured Replies

5 works for me.

 

I'm just joking. :D It will probably be later in the evening. Like 10 or so.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just joking. :D It will probably be later in the evening. Like 10 or so.

 

I was wondering, like 5 is a little early for people who work. Friday Nights would be tough with High School Football because I work at a radio station as a studio engineer and don't get home till around 10:15 after high school football.

I was wondering, like 5 is a little early for people who work. Friday Nights would be tough with High School Football because I work at a radio station as a studio engineer and don't get home till around 10:15 after high school football.

 

Yeah, I was just making a joke. We'll talk about it and get it going. :D

Sorry Ive been slacking on the thread. I was horrible last year so I am excited about how high I will draft!

^ What we can get it out of the way nice and early so it doesn't bother anyones weekend.

How are we doing the draft this year? Is it online, like through yahoo, or how we did it last year?

^ What we can get it out of the way nice and early so it doesn't bother anyones weekend.

 

:lol:

I like how we did the draft last season, but I"m cool with however the majority wants to do it.

I like how we did the draft last season, but I"m cool with however the majority wants to do it.

 

How you guys do it last year?

Regular Yahoo draft at 6:30 AM Monday morning. It would be a snake draft starting with the worst team to best(And those who only kept 2 people).

BA40 (remember him?) keeps LeBron, Granger and Kevin Martin.

  • Author

Just keep us 2nd shift guys in mind when you set the draft. Sundays usually work best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.