NewCath/Holycross-Predictions

h-dothework-c

Who Wins  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

Let's take a look at this realistically, NCC has beaten two 6A schools, almost beat CovCath and Stomped Bellevue.

HC, on the other hand, was beaten by a decent 5A school, beaten badly by a pretty good 5A school, and basically beat up on a pretty good JV team for their first win against Cooper.

Also, historically, NCC gets better as the year goes on. They will most likely be playing for the State Title later this year.

The thing to remember is that, NCC may be 2A in school size but they have the talent and coaching of a 4A or 5A school. Finally, they have faced some pretty good players this year. Vansant, Deters, Deglow and Isler, and the boys Ryle.

Good Luck...

Oh no, in no way do I think HC will win this game. However, I think that they have the ability to do so. Their strengths, which they don't use, go right against NCC's weaknesses. They have a very athletic qb who can get the ball downfield and a good receiver in Ziegler who can get open downfield and catch the ball. NCC's secondary is honestly... well pretty bad. However, you are right NCC will beat HC, and probably by a lot because this game will be played on the ground.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross has played ncc tough the past two years, beating them two years ago, and it has been because the defense has played pretty solid. Last year the offense wasn't even close talent wise to this year's and that's what Holy Cross has been lacking the past 2 or 3 meetings....I think it will be a close game and could go either way near the end, but then again jmo

Oh no, in no way do I think HC will win this game. However, I think that they have the ability to do so. Their strengths, which they don't use, go right against NCC's weaknesses. They have a very athletic qb who can get the ball downfield and a good receiver in Ziegler who can get open downfield and catch the ball. NCC's secondary is honestly... well pretty bad. However, you are right NCC will beat HC, and probably by a lot because this game will be played on the ground.

Markel has good chemistry with his wideouts, if they unitlize their abilty they have out wide and pound them with a solid dosage of Roenker, no reason why HC can't compete. THROW THE BALL.

Alright, enough trashing. I want to change my prediction.

Yeah, NCC has seen the likes of Van Sant, Deters & Ryle...but they haven't seen the likes of Walker, Norris & Roenker. They also haven't seen the surprises that coach Koz has in store for them.

Holy Cross will shock the world!

HC 42

NCC 28

Alright, enough trashing. I want to change my prediction.

Yeah, NCC has seen the likes of Van Sant, Deters & Ryle...but they haven't seen the likes of Walker, Norris & Roenker. They also haven't seen the surprises that coach Koz has in store for them.

Holy Cross will shock the world!

HC 42NCC 28

Ok. What have Walker, Norris, & Roenker done that would give you such hope? Don't forget, the starters held Morrison from SK to nothing in week 1.

Ok. What have Walker, Norris, & Roenker done that would give you such hope? Don't forget, the starters held Morrison from SK to nothing in week 1.

Yeah, they held Simpson to almost nothing too. But Simpson is not near the punishing runner that Roenker is. He will wear them down and break their spirit. Then BOOM, the hammer will drop with bombs from Walker to the WR's.

Yes, it's turn out the lights for NCC baby!!

Who is out? If so, were they hurt before Bellevue, or after Bellevue?

Ferrara, DB out with mono, Jones LB out with shoulder, Kelly RB out, all starters. Ferrara and Jones were out against Bellevue also. Ferrara being out probably cost them the Cov. Cath game.