Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. 39 Pike Co. Central 15

Featured Replies

Final

Nice win for Boyd.

 

Pike Co. Central must not have much of a team this season.

Congrats to Coach Lee Evans and crew!:thumb:

Anyone have any stats for this one ?

Pike didn't look like they had half a team's worth of players. One of the smaller amount of players I've seen. The lions dominated play in this one from start to finish pretty much. This allowed them to play a lot guys and work on some different looks. I believe I saw Wilson lined up at QB, RB and receiver (caught one long TD pass).

Congratulations to the Lions on their win tonight.

 

See you guys in a couple of weeks.

Congratulations to the Lions. I knew you had a good team by the way you outplayed Russell.

 

I'm looking forward to our match-up with you.

Congratulations to the Lions. I knew you had a good team by the way you outplayed Russell.

 

I'm looking forward to our match-up with you.

 

Boyd and Ashland are pretty similar teams this year.

 

They either preform way above or way below their abilities. It's like your watching a different team each week.

 

Hopefully both teams will have settled in and figured things out by the time they play each other.

I have seen several area teams play this year and Zac Wilson is by far the best one in the area imo.

I have seen several area teams play this year and Zac Wilson is by far the best one in the area imo.

 

It kind of makes you wonder how good he would be at 100%. Congats to the Lions, Hopefully they got the bugs out of the system and will come out and play every week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.