Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who has the lowest # of Sr's on roster?

Featured Replies

Lawrence County has 5 Sr's on the roster, and only 3 starting.:eek: Does anyone in the state have less than that?

Meade co. Has 8 seniors and 5 start. That is not enough for a 6A program.

What does Cooper have, I think they are without a senior.

What does Cooper have, I think they are without a senior.

 

Cooper would've been my guess, too.

Somerset only has 6 Seniors, 2 start on O and 3 start on D and the Kicker. Pretty low numbers for Somerset.

Bethlehem has only five seniors.

What does Cooper have, I think they are without a senior.

 

I know of one senior they have, which is their starting quarterback or at least the one they started against Holy Cross, but they would be my guess for lowest amount as well.

I know Cooper has either 6 or 7 seniors, I'm just not sure if it's 6 or 7 :sssh::lol:

Montgomery only has 7 seniors and they're 5A.

I believe Western Hills has only 4 seniors.

Welcome to BGP maroonsfootball and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

 

New Member forum

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Western Hills does only have 4 seniors - all start and are major contributors.

Pulaski Co. has 6 Seniors and 4 start.

Harlan has 3 seniors and 2 of them are not 4 year players!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.