Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co. vs Estill Co. predictions

Who Wins 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Breathitt County
      72%
    • Estill County
      27%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Breathitt Bobcats are hosting the Estill Engineers at Mike Holcomb Athletic Complex on friday night. With these two completly different offenses which one will preval? The high flying and spread offense of Breathitt or the run first ask questions later style of Estill? So Blue Grass Preps, who ya got?:dancingpa

I think the Bobcats will be too much at home.

 

BC 35

EC 7

On paper, Breathitt should roll.

 

BC 42

EC 13

I think it'll be closer than most think. Breathitt 35 Estill 21. Would love to see this game at Estill, but I think home field helps the Bobcats.

BC 45

EC 13

  • Author

I think Breathitt will pull this one out. Estill has a okay team but I dont see them beating Breathitt.

Breathitt-35

Estill-14

Breathitt- 35

Estill- 14

Breathitt BIG 35-7

Estill in a shocker!!!!!!! Can't give a score, not that gifted.

Breathitt Co. 42-13.

Estill Co. may be the only team in the state more run-oriented than Belfry. :lol:

 

I'm seeing far too many points predicted (for both teams) on the posts in this thread. The only way Breathitt Co. breaks 40 points is if Estill Co. fumbles a few times.

 

Now...none of that means I pick Estill Co. to win. Breathitt Co. has too many weapons to be shut down, but Estill Co. play style will limit the number of possessions all around.

 

 

Breathitt Co. 28

Estill Co. 14 (with a TD coming late)

I don't believe this game will be as one-sided as last year.

Didn't the AP poll this week (not saying I rely on that) have Estill one spot ahead of Breathitt?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.