Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/Bellevue predictions

Who wins this game 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game

    • Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds
      76%
    • Bellevue Tigers
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue might not pull the upset' date=' [b']but I assure all of you the Breds will not score in the 40's against the d this week[/b].. I just have a strong hunch... Good luck Tigers prove them all wrong!!

 

You assure us? Oh wow definitely going out on a big limb on this. I know I respect you making this bold statement, however I will have to respectfully disagree. I think there is a good chance NCC will be in the 40's by halftime.

 

NCC 48

Bellevue 6

Bellevue gets the upset!!!

 

The Vue 22-21

For Bellevue to pull the upset, they have to pray for a low-scoring affair. If this game goes into around 25+, NCC will more than likely win. However, if the D steps up and contains NCC to just 3 scores, who knows what the offense can stumble upon. The difference in this game will be turnovers. Bellevue needs to put pressure on Kues and force him to turn the ball over.

 

I'm not going to make a prediction just yet. I'll wait until later in the week.

First of all I think NCC is a good team, but so is Bellevue. I think Bellevue's D, will cause NewCath to move away from their game plan, while I am guessing Eckstein will put in a wrinkle. I also think the Buckler/Barrett combo will still come through this week.

 

Bellevue 27

NCC 22

Hey Dude welcome back! How is league play going? Using the Dude's intelligence, I will join him in picking Bellevue to upset the Breds this week.

 

Bellevue 20

NCC 17

WOW! It surprises me how many people think that Bellevue can win this game.

First of all I think NCC is a good team, but so is Bellevue. I think Bellevue's D, will cause NewCath to move away from their game plan, while I am guessing Eckstein will put in a wrinkle. I also think the Buckler/Barrett combo will still come through this week.

 

Bellevue 27

NCC 22

 

You make such a smart prediction in the Ludlow thread, but then you follow it up with this very questionable prediction. ;):D

WOW! It surprises me how many people think that Bellevue can win this game.

 

You got to give it to the Bellevue faithful. They could be playing the USC Trojans, and yet some will still think they can find away to win. :D

 

However I do wish them luck against NCC. I always like seeing the top football schools lose. I just don't see it happening this game though.

What city is it that you live in?:lol: No respect for the Tigers at all.

Bellevue born and raised. :thumb:

What city is it that you live in?:lol: No respect for the Tigers at all.

I will also be at the game to watch this one! Can't wait!

You got to give it to the Bellevue faithful. They could be playing the USC Trojans, and yet some will still think they can find away to win. :D

 

However I do wish them luck against NCC. I always like seeing the top football schools lose. I just don't see it happening this game though.

 

Just as you think Ludlow will go 15-0 every season....some faithful predictions are just smarter than others:thumb:

Everyone that thinks Bellevue will hold NCC to less than 21 is crazy. NCC scored 34 against 5A CovCath and 25 against 6A Ryle.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.