81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

• Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds
    • Bellevue Tigers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue might not pull the upset' date=' [b']but I assure all of you the Breds will not score in the 40's against the d this week[/b].. I just have a strong hunch... Good luck Tigers prove them all wrong!!

You assure us? Oh wow definitely going out on a big limb on this. I know I respect you making this bold statement, however I will have to respectfully disagree. I think there is a good chance NCC will be in the 40's by halftime.

NCC 48

Bellevue 6

For Bellevue to pull the upset, they have to pray for a low-scoring affair. If this game goes into around 25+, NCC will more than likely win. However, if the D steps up and contains NCC to just 3 scores, who knows what the offense can stumble upon. The difference in this game will be turnovers. Bellevue needs to put pressure on Kues and force him to turn the ball over.

I'm not going to make a prediction just yet. I'll wait until later in the week.

First of all I think NCC is a good team, but so is Bellevue. I think Bellevue's D, will cause NewCath to move away from their game plan, while I am guessing Eckstein will put in a wrinkle. I also think the Buckler/Barrett combo will still come through this week.

Bellevue 27

NCC 22

You make such a smart prediction in the Ludlow thread, but then you follow it up with this very questionable prediction. ;):D

WOW! It surprises me how many people think that Bellevue can win this game.

You got to give it to the Bellevue faithful. They could be playing the USC Trojans, and yet some will still think they can find away to win. :D

However I do wish them luck against NCC. I always like seeing the top football schools lose. I just don't see it happening this game though.

You got to give it to the Bellevue faithful. They could be playing the USC Trojans, and yet some will still think they can find away to win. :D

However I do wish them luck against NCC. I always like seeing the top football schools lose. I just don't see it happening this game though.

Just as you think Ludlow will go 15-0 every season....some faithful predictions are just smarter than others:thumb: