Dlbdonn

Who wins this game  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

• Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds
    • Bellevue Tigers

Bellevue gets the upset!!!

The Vue 22-21

First of all I think NCC is a good team, but so is Bellevue. I think Bellevue's D, will cause NewCath to move away from their game plan, while I am guessing Eckstein will put in a wrinkle. I also think the Buckler/Barrett combo will still come through this week.

Bellevue 27

NCC 22

Hey Dude welcome back! How is league play going? Using the Dude's intelligence, I will join him in picking Bellevue to upset the Breds this week.

Bellevue 20

NCC 17

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Sorry all you Bellevue hopefulls this weeks game will be a laugher before haftime

Ncc 47

Bellevue 14

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banana:

Everyone that thinks Bellevue will hold NCC to less than 21 is crazy. NCC scored 34 against 5A CovCath and 25 against 6A Ryle.

Some times David (Bellevue - one square mile) does defeat Galith (NCC - All northern Ky) Thats why they play the game. Bellevue has nothing to loose NCC should win by 50. But even if they do some Bellevue Kids will still be on the winning team.:banana::banana:

:banana:

Some times David (Bellevue - one square mile) does defeat Galith (NCC - All northern Ky) Thats why they play the game. Bellevue has nothing to loose NCC should win by 50. But even if they do some Bellevue Kids will still be on the winning team.:banana::banana:

While NCC can conceiveably have out of district students attend the school from all of Northern Ky if you look at their roster they are a Northern Campbell Co and inner city school . They are hardly a Galith (?) or even a Goliath compared to the schools that they have played so far . Forty-seven players who work their tails off and play their hardest every week . Good Luck to Bellevue . Usually nothing is a given ( unless you are playing the Big Three ie. Trinity , X , or the Birds ) and as you say that is why they play the game . I'll root for the Tigers every week but this one .

I will also be at the game to watch this one! Can't wait!

I too will be traveling up to see this game. Good luck boys and remember you have absolutly nothing to loose in this game, it effects you 0. So go out and play you hardest and hopefully change the minds of some of these people. GO TIGERS!

Just as you think Ludlow will go 15-0 every season....some faithful predictions are just smarter than others:thumb:

Yep mine are smarter! :thumb:

Also you are wrong, I have never predicted Ludlow will go 15 and 0. Actually if you notice when we play teams like NCC or Beechwood. I dont predict anything, I dont say we are going to lose, and I definitely dont say we are going to win. I just say all the things Ludlow would have to do if they were to have a shot. ;)

While NCC can conceiveably have out of district students attend the school from all of Northern Ky if you look at their roster they are a Northern Campbell Co and inner city school . They are hardly a Galith (?) or even a Goliath compared to the schools that they have played so far . Forty-seven players who work their tails off and play their hardest every week . Good Luck to Bellevue . Usually nothing is a given ( unless you are playing the Big Three ie. Trinity , X , or the Birds ) and as you say that is why they play the game . I'll root for the Tigers every week but this one .

As I root for NCC every week but this one. Didn't mean to come off negative. Great program, great coaches, and most importantly great kids. But still in football terms a Goliath compared to Bellevue these days. Conceiveably or even conceivably Bellevue could pull the upset if the stars fall in line.

As I root for NCC every week but this one. Didn't mean to come off negative. Great program, great coaches, and most importantly great kids. But still in football terms a Goliath compared to Bellevue these days. Conceiveably or even conceivably Bellevue could pull the upset if the stars fall in line.

At what point do Bellevue and Dayton seriously discuss merger? It seems, and I may be way, way off, but it seems like numbers are down at both schools.

At what point do Bellevue and Dayton seriously discuss merger? It seems, and I may be way, way off, but it seems like numbers are down at both schools.

While merger might seem like the inevitable outcome there is a lot of deep rooted tradition and a sense of identity that comes with both these programs. Don't look for it to happen until there is no other alternative.

While merger might seem like the inevitable outcome there is a lot of deep rooted tradition and a sense of identity that comes with both these programs. Don't look for it to happen until there is no other alternative.

Absolutely correct. The Bellevue and Dayton faithful are full of pride for their schools, and competition against the other. If these schools merged, it would take away one of the best rivalries in Northern Kentucky. No way these schools combine

Dayton and Bellevue were seriously considering a merge in the mid 80's but that never materialized. I dont see this ever happening although it would bring together some fine athletes and their program would be a contender year in year out. Its truly a numbers game just look at the Cincy St. X's and the Moellers, etc I know people will say well look at Beechwood. Well I am looking at Beechwood and they IMO are a private school in a public setting.