Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/New Cath Predictions

Who wins? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you have? CovCath coming off a tough loss to Mooney as New Cath stomped Simon Kenton. Can the Colonels stop Bred's leading rusher Mark Kelly?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ncc by at least 7... I see another losing season for Cov Cath.

Picking the Colonels to win, but they are going to have to score and score big to win this game! NCC has a very good running team, and the CovCath "D" didn't look very good last week against a very powerful running team in Mooney!

 

Can Coach Brossart and the players turn it around this week? If they can't, this game could get ugly very quickly, or it could be the beginning of something very special! I am hoping for the start of something very special!

Can't believe this really may happen, but I think NCC beats CCH for the 2nd consecutive year.

Can't believe this really may happen, but I think NCC beats CCH for the 2nd consecutive year.

 

I'm not a bettor but if I was I'd have to go with NC. I hope this is the week CCH gets it figured out but until I see it I have to go with the Breds.

NC by 2 td's

Let's be fair here. CovCath travelled 4 hours to play one of the best small schools in Ohio its opening week. Mooney had already played Mentor, who over the last 5 years has been a top 5 team in DI Ohio. That being said, CovCath is going to come out real hungry v. NewCath. If the Breds can survive the initial onslaught they will win this game due to this being a very dynamic (i.e. multiple weapons) offense. If they do not, CovCath will control the clock w/ their huge line. With the exception of last year, NewCath has not played up to its ability against CovCath. Here's hoping that they realize that they not only can play w/ the Colonels, but they can beat the Colonels. Especially if CovCath abandons its passing game so quickly.

NCC by 14

 

Newcath running game is very good and they may even be better on the defensive side of the ball. I do not see CovCath being able to score big.

Let's be fair here. CovCath travelled 4 hours to play one of the best small schools in Ohio its opening week. Mooney had already played Mentor, who over the last 5 years has been a top 5 team in DI Ohio. That being said, CovCath is going to come out real hungry v. NewCath. If the Breds can survive the initial onslaught they will win this game due to this being a very dynamic (i.e. multiple weapons) offense. If they do not, CovCath will control the clock w/ their huge line. With the exception of last year, NewCath has not played up to its ability against CovCath. Here's hoping that they realize that they not only can play w/ the Colonels, but they can beat the Colonels. Especially if CovCath abandons its passing game so quickly.

 

 

I agree w aren't giving Cov Cath much credit but being shutout by anyone is pretty bad especially 54-0. I don't care who it is.:jump:

NCC by 14

  • Author
I agree w aren't giving Cov Cath much credit but being shutout by anyone is pretty bad especially 54-0. I don't care who it is.:jump:

 

57 :creepy:

I think NCC will take this one 21-7.

I think Cov Cath wins this one in a 1point victory.

I agree w aren't giving Cov Cath much credit but being shutout by anyone is pretty bad especially 54-0. I don't care who it is.:jump:

 

I can recall a NewCath team that was destroyed 40-0 and then came back to win a state title. CCH needs to regroup and rebound from last week, and if they can put it behind them I can see this being a good game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.