CCH24

Who wins?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking the Colonels to win, but they are going to have to score and score big to win this game! NCC has a very good running team, and the CovCath "D" didn't look very good last week against a very powerful running team in Mooney!

Can Coach Brossart and the players turn it around this week? If they can't, this game could get ugly very quickly, or it could be the beginning of something very special! I am hoping for the start of something very special!

Can't believe this really may happen, but I think NCC beats CCH for the 2nd consecutive year.

I'm not a bettor but if I was I'd have to go with NC. I hope this is the week CCH gets it figured out but until I see it I have to go with the Breds.

Let's be fair here. CovCath travelled 4 hours to play one of the best small schools in Ohio its opening week. Mooney had already played Mentor, who over the last 5 years has been a top 5 team in DI Ohio. That being said, CovCath is going to come out real hungry v. NewCath. If the Breds can survive the initial onslaught they will win this game due to this being a very dynamic (i.e. multiple weapons) offense. If they do not, CovCath will control the clock w/ their huge line. With the exception of last year, NewCath has not played up to its ability against CovCath. Here's hoping that they realize that they not only can play w/ the Colonels, but they can beat the Colonels. Especially if CovCath abandons its passing game so quickly.

Let's be fair here. CovCath travelled 4 hours to play one of the best small schools in Ohio its opening week. Mooney had already played Mentor, who over the last 5 years has been a top 5 team in DI Ohio. That being said, CovCath is going to come out real hungry v. NewCath. If the Breds can survive the initial onslaught they will win this game due to this being a very dynamic (i.e. multiple weapons) offense. If they do not, CovCath will control the clock w/ their huge line. With the exception of last year, NewCath has not played up to its ability against CovCath. Here's hoping that they realize that they not only can play w/ the Colonels, but they can beat the Colonels. Especially if CovCath abandons its passing game so quickly.

I agree w aren't giving Cov Cath much credit but being shutout by anyone is pretty bad especially 54-0. I don't care who it is.:jump:

I agree w aren't giving Cov Cath much credit but being shutout by anyone is pretty bad especially 54-0. I don't care who it is.:jump:

I can recall a NewCath team that was destroyed 40-0 and then came back to win a state title. CCH needs to regroup and rebound from last week, and if they can put it behind them I can see this being a good game.