Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cut

Featured Replies

From Bengals.com:

 

Then amid reports the Bengals approached Willie Anderson about a pay cut, Anderson confirmed he turned it down and won't be back for a 13th season. Anderson, 33, said he's not sure if he'll continue to play and will contemplate retirement.

 

"But I want football people to know I can still play at a high level," Anderson said. "It wasn't about money. It was about principle. After I had a conversation with upper management today, I was shocked to find out some of the things I was supposedly saying or doing. I want everyone to know I can still play. I credit management. They did up the offer."

Wow.........leadership is just about all on Carson's shoulders now.

Not a shock, but it's sad to see a guy who has been here though think and thin get treated like this.

The Bengals are a mess and anyone who ponied up money for tickets this season basically threw their money in the waste can. Eat and drink before you go this year is all I can say.

Wow.........leadership is just about all on Carson's shoulders now.

 

In his press conference, Marvin said they wouldn't miss his leadership from last season because he wasn't in the locker room last season but rather was injured too much.

Bengals, um, what? This is the kind of thing that turns fans away. The team leader and most consistant player was driven away by the team management. Thanks Mike Brown...

In his press conference, Marvin said they wouldn't miss his leadership from last season because he wasn't in the locker room last season but rather was injured too much.

 

Exactly, and look how last season turned out. I'd say he was missed then as well.

Bengals, um, what? This is the kind of thing that turns fans away. The team leader and most consistant player was driven away by the team management. Thanks Mike Brown...

 

What do you want?

They brought back Chris Henry to be a team leader and kept Chad Johnson to rally the players around him.

 

Go Steelers. I hope they beat the Bengals 789 to -7.

 

If a team can get a negative score, I am sure Mike Brown team could figure out how to do it.

The Rudi cut didn't bother me, but this one did. I like Big Wille and wanted to see him retire a Bengal. As a Bengal fan, I feel like Brown is running the franchise back down to 1990's status.

Someone made the comment on WLW that Willie was HOF material.

 

I just don't see it.

Someone made the comment on WLW that Willie was HOF material.

 

I just don't see it.

 

I've heard that mentioned before.

Trade Carson too huh Mike Brown? How does that sound? Then there will be NO source of leadership in the locker room, just the way you like it.

Someone made the comment on WLW that Willie was HOF material.

 

I just don't see it.

 

He was the top right tackle in football for about 5 years. I don't know the credentials, but 10 years at a very high level should garner consideration.

The Bengals are a joke and always will be....I wish Mike Brown would of never got the new stadium..The Bengals would be in Baltimore and Cincinnati would have a winner by now...It's the same old garbage and it will never change..There is no way Willie should be treated this way....horrible!!!!:mad:

I'm having a hard time seeing why this is being viewed as such an evil and malicious move by the Bengals. They asked an aging, oft-injured lineman to take a pay cut. Great guy who gave some great years to the Bengals, but he's quite obviously been on the decline the past few years and no longer deserving of a top dollar contract. Amongst all the stupid things Mike Brown and the Bungle's upper management does, I just don't see this as one of their more egregious acts of stupidity.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.