Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cut

Featured Replies

I can think of a team with a smashingly cool-looking black and gold color scheme that's been having some O-line issues where Willie would fit in real well. :D

The Bengals are a joke and always will be....I wish Mike Brown would of never got the new stadium..The Bengals would be in Baltimore and Cincinnati would have a winner by now...It's the same old garbage and it will never change..There is no way Willie should be treated this way....horrible!!!!:mad:

 

Let's not kid ourselves here. Had the Bengals left town for Baltimore, there would've been no replacement team.

I'm having a hard time seeing why this is being viewed as such an evil and malicious move by the Bengals. They asked an aging, oft-injured lineman to take a pay cut. Great guy who gave some great years to the Bengals, but he's quite obviously been on the decline the past few years and no longer deserving of a top dollar contract. Amongst all the stupid things Mike Brown and the Bungle's upper management does, I just don't see this as one of their more egregious acts of stupidity.
I agree, I thought it made sense really.

Hate to see Big Willie go, but the move from a football sense makes PLENTY of sense!

 

By the way, you do not trade Chad Johnson, just stupid to think so!

It's a business decision, and most teams won't keep an aging high paid veteran as a backup. I still think he can play but I don't see anything wrong with cutting him if he won't take a pay cut.

Hate to see Big Willie go, but the move from a football sense makes PLENTY of sense!

 

By the way, you do not trade Chad Johnson, just stupid to think so!

 

Who is Chad Johnson? You mean Chad Ocho Cinco? Now THAT'S stupid....

After listening to Carnutte tonight, the Bengals offered 1.5 to Willie, and he wanted 1.8, so he walked. Willie knew he wasn't going to be the starter, so he had to know a pay cut was on the horizon, sad that a measley 300K ended their relationship.

After listening to Carnutte tonight, the Bengals offered 1.5 to Willie, and he wanted 1.8, so he walked. Willie knew he wasn't going to be the starter, so he had to know a pay cut was on the horizon, sad that a measley 300K ended their relationship.

 

I don't blame Willie at all. He just walked away from one of the worst sports organizations of all time. Whether he plays or retires, I wish the best for him.

Who would be the backup Tackles now? Don't tell me Scott Koostra:scared:

If Willie thinks he is still a high level player then he should have shown it on the field.He let Carson get smacked a few times in the preseason when his man beat him.I liked him and wish he would have stayed.He is to the point where his mind tells him he can do it but his body doesn't confirm that.Good luck Willie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.