Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ty Proffit leaves Notre Dame

Featured Replies

That's funny. Happy has been trying to get Ty at G'town for YEARS and trust me when I tell you that if Ty wanted to go to G'town, Happy would welcome him with open arms.

 

Thats great and all but just because Happy wants him doesnt mean he would get PT!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats great and all but just because Happy wants him doesnt mean he would get PT!

 

I have no doubt that Ty would be a GREAT pickup for Georgetown. Happy wants him and would expect him to play right away. That is from a VERY reliable source VERY close to the situation. Don't know if Ty will choose G'town, but I guarantee you that he would not be riding the pines for the Tigers.

Eastern sounds about right, close to home, good school, IMO a level he could fit into real well. Sure would be alot easier for his parents to go to his games compared to ND.

I have no doubt that Ty would be a GREAT pickup for Georgetown. Happy wants him and would expect him to play right away. That is from a VERY reliable source VERY close to the situation. Don't know if Ty will choose G'town, but I guarantee you that he would not be riding the pines for the Tigers.

 

Think he and Eric Fields have been chatting on the cell lately? :D

Think he and Eric Fields have been chatting on the cell lately? :D

 

I had forgot about Fields, where is he now? IMO he was the main reason South was able to win the state tournment.

I had forgot about Fields, where is he now? IMO he was the main reason South was able to win the state tournment.

 

Georgetown, but I think he was injured most of last year. He was a part-time starter as a frosh, and a full-time starter as a soph.

Arrez showed that Mr. Profitt probably wasnt going to get much PT at a major D1 school.

Georgetown, but I think he was injured most of last year. He was a part-time starter as a frosh, and a full-time starter as a soph.

 

I believe he left G'town towards the end of last season. He was looking to transfer but I am not sure where he decided to go.

I believe he left G'town towards the end of last season. He was looking to transfer but I am not sure where he decided to go.

 

Thats what I was thinking as well that he had left Gtown.

I had forgot about Fields, where is he now? IMO he was the main reason South was able to win the state tournment.

 

I believe that Ty was the main reason (JMO), but if you take Walt Allen or Eric Fields off that team, I don't think they win the state. They definitely needed all of them to bring that one home. :thumb:

I have no doubt that Ty would be a GREAT pickup for Georgetown. Happy wants him and would expect him to play right away. That is from a VERY reliable source VERY close to the situation. Don't know if Ty will choose G'town, but I guarantee you that he would not be riding the pines for the Tigers.

 

I agree.:thumb:

I believe that Ty was the main reason (JMO), but if you take Walt Allen or Eric Fields off that team, I don't think they win the state. They definitely needed all of them to bring that one home. :thumb:

 

I agree, they don't win state if any of the top 7 players wasn't on that 2005 team.

Go to Bellarmine, be a star and get a great eduction.

Eric Fields quit Gtown basketball team and remained at the school as a student. Profitt would be welcomed by Happy who plays 10-12 players a game. However, Gtown is guard full right now with some very good guards. Happy could red shirt Walls and Profitt and have a couple of great shooters for a few years.

Ty is considering; UK, Morehead St., Eastern, Western, Tenn. Tech, and Duquesne.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.