Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ty Proffit leaves Notre Dame

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Ty well. I believe he will be successful there and the team is lucky to get him. Cant wait to watch them this year.

Georgetown, but I think he was injured most of last year. He was a part-time starter as a frosh, and a full-time starter as a soph.

 

Field quit the basketball team. His not playing last year had nothing to do with being injured. He did not enjoy playing ball for Happy.

It was a great choice for Proffit, he can be a star at Morehead. I heard he also considered Wintrop very serioulsy. That's where I would have loved for him to go. They play a very exciting brand of basketball and have a good shot at the NCAA Tourney on a regular basis. But I definately understand his desire to stay home. He's a great kid, who will make Morehead a great Basketball player. Good luck.

I think he would fit best at Western.

 

I also think that he could play at WKU. It would be a prefect size school and he would have a better chance to play in March. WKU is in need of a true PG after losing Brazelton to graduation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.