Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals 2010 Top 150 Released

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ferguson jumps to 6. Nice.

  • Author
Ferguson jumps to 6. Nice.

He looked like a top 10 kid for sure when I saw him...

And ahhh, it's time for my annual look at wacky names. Seriously, what are these parents thinking?

 

Pe'Shon?

Ge'Lawn?

Dundrecous?

Jayvaughn?

Another Shaquille?

Vander Blue?

There are some other local recruits that are conspicuously missing from this list...

 

Paging GJ....Paging Dakotah...

  • Author
There are some other local recruits that are conspicuously missing from this list...

 

Paging GJ....Paging Dakotah...

I doubt Euton is a Top 250 kid. He's simply not getting better IMO...

What do you think about Jackson?

What I do like is the fact that a lot of the Top 50 kids who haven't decided at least list Kentucky. This is a change from years past.

  • Author
What do you think about Jackson?

His lack of a jumper kills him when compared to other guys at his position...

What I do like is the fact that a lot of the Top 50 kids who haven't decided at least list Kentucky. This is a change from years past.

That is what I noticed as well. Not saying Kentucky will get any of them but it has definitely been a long time since their name was even on the list.

And ahhh, it's time for my annual look at wacky names. Seriously, what are these parents thinking?

 

Pe'Shon?

Ge'Lawn?

Dundrecous?

Jayvaughn?

Another Shaquille?

Vander Blue?

Maybe it's just me but I have never seen Adreian (Payne) spelled that way. What's wrong with Adrian?

I doubt Euton is a Top 250 kid. He's simply not getting better IMO...

 

I"m going to agree with you on this one.

  • Author
I"m going to agree with you on this one.

If you disagreed, you'd be wrong... :D

If you disagreed, you'd be wrong... :D

 

I've been questioning his position on various lists for over a year now.

There are some other local recruits that are conspicuously missing from this list...

 

Paging GJ....Paging Dakotah...

 

GJ is not in the top 150, but you wouldn't find him in the 2010 database anyways. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.