August 28, 200818 yr Just curious since he's the only kentucky boy on the list, but what are you thoughts on Ge'lawn Guyn from Scott County? I have seen him play a few times. The one thing that sticks out about him is he is very athletic. He can run and jump very well. He is probably 6-1 or 6-2, but has very long arms. One game I seen him play he had a very impressive alleyoop dunk. Also this summer I have seen him shoot the ball well also in games. He also appears to be more of a shooting guard, but hes only going into his junior year. I think he is one of several playes in this Ky class who will end up in the top 150.
August 28, 200818 yr There is a solid chance he picks a school in the state. That school isn't UK IMO... T-Will and Siva probably agree...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.