Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals 2010 Top 150 Released

Featured Replies

Why are we talking about Dakota Euton's dad for?

 

Anyways, I have watched him a little and think he is a very good shooter who plays very hard, but isn't very athletic. He does have good size though. I do think it will help him playing in the 11th region where you face very good athletes every game and the pace is always uptempo. If he can improve his athleticism enough to play it would be nice to have someone at power forward who can really stretch out the defense.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Why are we talking about Dakota Euton's dad for?

His dad brought that upon himself.

Anyways, I have watched him a little and think he is a very good shooter who plays very hard, but isn't very athletic. He does have good size though. I do think it will help him playing in the 11th region where you face very good athletes every game and the pace is always uptempo. If he can improve his athleticism enough to play it would be nice to have someone at power forward who can really stretch out the defense.

A PF with feet that slow will get eaten alive on defense. I've seen him 15 times or so between HS and AAU, and he just doesn't impress me much projecting to the next level. To get there he has a lot of fighting against what god gave him to do to get there...

A PF with feet that slow will get eaten alive on defense. I've seen him 15 times or so between HS and AAU, and he just doesn't impress me much projecting to the next level. To get there he has a lot of fighting against what god gave him to do to get there...

 

I agree, but I also hear hes a very hard worker. There are things he can do to get quicker and jump higher. Obviously he doesn't have a high ceiling. The best case scenerio would be something close to Scott Padgett. And he definitly has his work cut out for him to get close to that level.

His dad brought that upon himself.

 

A PF with feet that slow will get eaten alive on defense. I've seen him 15 times or so between HS and AAU, and he just doesn't impress me much projecting to the next level. To get there he has a lot of fighting against what god gave him to do to get there...

 

What has his dad said on BGP?

  • Author
What has his dad said on BGP?

Nothing on BGP, but his rant on another board was talked about here quite a bit...

  • Author
I agree, but I also hear hes a very hard worker. There are things he can do to get quicker and jump higher. Obviously he doesn't have a high ceiling. The best case scenerio would be something close to Scott Padgett. And he definitly has his work cut out for him to get close to that level.

I think he'd have a very solid 4/5 year career at a mid major. At UK he's going to be waiving a lot of towels from the bench...

GT, what about this Josh Smith guy. Is he real talk with the liking UK tradition and what not.

Payne is going to look good in Red and Black... :p

 

As long as there's a C and not an X on his chest, I'll be able to cope.

  • Author
GT, what about this Josh Smith guy. Is he real talk with the liking UK tradition and what not.

There is a solid chance he picks a school in the state. That school isn't UK IMO...

  • Author
Dominique Ferguson was a huge pick up though for obvious reasons.

 

Like I said before, he's big time. I walked away very impressed with his game...

Like I said before, he's big time. I walked away very impressed with his game...

 

I heard he's as lengthy as they come.

His dad brought that upon himself.

 

A PF with feet that slow will get eaten alive on defense. I've seen him 15 times or so between HS and AAU, and he just doesn't impress me much projecting to the next level. To get there he has a lot of fighting against what god gave him to do to get there...

 

 

You're citing footspeed as a concern for 6'7'', 17 (?) year old kid? Doesn't he project as a 4? At least in Billy G's system, where he likes to have athletic wings & big guards, I'd imagine Euton projects as a 4.

 

The footwork will be developed & the footspeed will be improved; both, by the workout program & over time by filling into his body.

This may be the funniest post I've ever read on here.

 

 

Perhaps people shouldn't slam teenagers and make derrogatory commebts anonimously on message boards.....and maybe you are just easilt ammused.

 

FWIW, there are many other sites besides BGP. Maybe you would find it funny that Jodie Meeks dad reads them too.

  • Author
You're citing footspeed as a concern for 6'7'', 17 (?) year old kid? Doesn't he project as a 4? At least in Billy G's system, where he likes to have athletic wings & big guards, I'd imagine Euton projects as a 4.

 

The footwork will be developed & the footspeed will be improved; both, by the workout program & over time by filling into his body.

I'm sure it will improve. The problem is the ceiling to work with is much lower than you look for more often than not. With the type of talent UK will have, there isn't going to be a lot of clock for a guy forced to make up a LOT of ground...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.