Ballard/St Xavier Predictions

tabman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I haven't seen Ballard yet, I think they are improved due to entire team mostly returns...it will be closer than most think...and if St. X allows them to stay around the Bruins could pull it off.:fire:

In softball terminology, this will be a run rule! Or a run the clock scenario.

Another Jefferson Co head coach observed Ballard in 7/7 and stated this may be the worse Bruin team in some time. He predicted a fourth place finish in their district.

I think X will put up at least 40 and the Bruins, although improved over last year, will have less than 16.

If Ballard is improved from last year, and Ballard nearly beat X last year....how is this going to be a blowout? I don't think X is better than last year, certainly not on the defensive side of the ball.

The skilled players from Ballard's team last year were seniors. I do know that they have a transfer from Trinity who is very good, but, the QB kid from last year was a very good athlete who is not back. Also, St X played this game last year with 5 starters on the sideline including the D- lineman who is now at UK. St x 38- 7, and this is with Deuce not playing,