Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant Co./Pendleton Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Just to clarify Wildcatfan, Grant scored on Special teams, offense, and on defense. Pendleton is a lot better than last year, best of luck to both teams

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pendleton is alot better than last season they lost nobody.

 

Just to clarify, PC lost a couple of big guys off the O line...

Yeah, they lost a couple of big guys but they are very well replaced.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Grant County wins 42-7, look for big performances out of special teams and defense teams for Grant County.

Grant has put together a good program but IMO I believe Pendleton County has improved and should win this game. But I do believe it will be a close game.

Yeah, they lost a couple of big guys but they are very well replaced.

 

I am sorry but you can't tell me the Kyle Pettitt was replaced well. I am here to tell you I don't think Pendleton will ever have as good a lineman as Kyle was. Kyle is the kind of kid you don't replace that easily. As for who wins I'll give it to Grant Co. only because I think Grant Co. has the better coach.

I am sorry but you can't tell me the Kyle Pettitt was replaced well. I am here to tell you I don't think Pendleton will ever have as good a lineman as Kyle was. Kyle is the kind of kid you don't replace that easily. As for who wins I'll give it to Grant Co. only because I think Grant Co. has the better coach.

 

:thumb:

I am sorry but you can't tell me the Kyle Pettitt was replaced well. I am here to tell you I don't think Pendleton will ever have as good a lineman as Kyle was. Kyle is the kind of kid you don't replace that easily. As for who wins I'll give it to Grant Co. only because I think Grant Co. has the better coach.

 

In my opinion, these are two coaching staffs/programs with a similar mission; to build a solid football program where one has not traditionally been. The great thing is, both have had some success at doing so, and I think this growing bowl game has been a part of it!

 

Good luck to all involved, but I have to pick the Wildcats. I know the players and Coach Teegarden are hungry for some well deserved respect!

I am pretty sure that Grant County will win, and win big!!:thumb:

Wildcat,

Grant may have lost some precious Seniors last year, but Grant County has 14 Seniors who are mean and hungry and looking for another winning season.

Grant may win but it will be much closer than most think and it won't be because they have a better coaching staff. I will predict PC in this one 21-14 with Stegman accounting for a special teams TD and a receiving TD.

I don't see Stegman doing many receiving touchdowns maybe a couple of rushing. Have to go with Eshman with the receiving TD.

I am sorry but you can't tell me the Kyle Pettitt was replaced well. I am here to tell you I don't think Pendleton will ever have as good a lineman as Kyle was. Kyle is the kind of kid you don't replace that easily. As for who wins I'll give it to Grant Co. only because I think Grant Co. has the better coach.

 

Have no clue who Grant's coach is.

 

Coach Lee Teegarden is the best coach for the ENTIRE program that Pendleton has had in their short tenure.

 

His team has discipline that the football program has never had before.

Yeah, they lost a couple of big guys but they are very well replaced.

 

I will agree with WILDCATFAN. Pendleton may have lost a big body, but that is all they lost. Senior leadership has improved greatly this year, something they have lacked in the past. Look for PC's linebacking core and seniors to step up big in this game. I would look for at least one score to come from a punt or kick return with a solid wedge and Stegman and Eshman returning. If the O-line can be effective at all Pendleton will hang around and end up winning this one 21-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.