Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan Co./Letcher Co. Central Predictions

Featured Replies

People seem to forget the kid with maybe the most speed on the team Dillion Smith. I look for him to take a kick-off or slant pass to the house.:ylsuper:

 

GO DYLAN! I ain't forgot about him! He's as tough as he is fast!:dancingpa

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it game day go BEARS. I was just trying to make a point sorry for all the excitement I just don't think LCC should be a hard game, if it is HCHS is going to struggle this year, but hey it just my opinion and that's all. GET THEM BIG BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DYLAN!!!:dancingpaGO BLACK BEARS:dancingpa

Hey it game day go BEARS. I was just trying to make a point sorry for all the excitement I just don't think LCC should be a hard game, if it is HCHS is going to struggle this year, but hey it just my opinion and that's all. GET THEM BIG BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I think, other than Breathitt, this will be the best team the Bears will face. If they come out on top tonight, it will be huge! If they don't, no big deal, just dust off their shoes, and move forward!

Hey it game day go BEARS. I was just trying to make a point sorry for all the excitement I just don't think LCC should be a hard game, if it is HCHS is going to struggle this year, but hey it just my opinion and that's all. GET THEM BIG BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

They return 9 guys alone on defense and a great RB and QB that won 12 games last year. It will be a tough game for almost anyone in our area, much less a team that hasn't even played a real game yet.

They return 9 guys alone on defense and a great RB and QB that won 12 games last year. It will be a tough game for almost anyone in our area, much less a team that hasn't even played a real game yet.

 

I didn't know they returned, basically, the entire defense. In that case, not having Green may hurt. Ball control is going to be the key for the Bears.

Hc21 Lc 6 The bears will play together like there a litter of cubs on cuogar hunt.:thumb:

I think, other than Breathitt, this will be the best team the Bears will face. If they come out on top tonight, it will be huge! If they don't, no big deal, just dust off their shoes, and move forward!

 

 

I'm with ya on this! Whatever happens tonight, we will learn and grow!!!!

 

 

Sure would be nice to win though.;)

 

 

Go Black Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.