Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone know...

Featured Replies

Do you know any restuarants in NKY that have fried pickles other than Barleycorns and Haufbrahaus? (sp?)

Shakey's in Florence. And they are good too.

  • Author

I am craving them and want them for lunch tomorrow. My grandmother is taking us, so Hooters is out of the question lol. Barleycorns are really good but out of the way. I never thought of Shakeys and thats close to where she is. I wish they offered them at more places. I am watching a show on the Travel Channel on fired foods, and thats all I keep hearing about. FRIED PICKLES.

I'm pretty sure my wife got fried pickles at KJ's pub the other day.

I used to get fried pickles every time I went to the Courthouse in Independence. They have since closed though.

  • Author
I used to get fried pickles every time I went to the Courthouse in Independence. They have since closed though.

 

oh yeah. Its Willies now I wonder if they have them.

oh yeah. Its Willies now I wonder if they have them.

 

Nope. At least the last time I was there they didn't.

I am craving them...
Uh...ohhh!! :eek:
  • Author
Uh...ohhh!! :eek:

 

NO NO NO NO! Stop thinking that. I am NOT I repeat NOT prego. I just really like them and they sound really good.

Applebee's used to have the best fried pickles and they stopped serving them for some reason. They were my favorite!!!!

  • Author
Fried pickles are gross!! :p

Hey now!! :)

NO NO NO NO! Stop thinking that. I am NOT I repeat NOT prego. I just really like them and they sound really good.

 

Especially dipped in ice cream? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.