PrepNation 101 has Trinity ranked #15 in the Nation...

PrepNation 101 has the Rocks at #15 in the Nation. Wow.... They must be great!!!

With all the pre-season hype you are giving us Riverside, one would think you are a Trinity grad.

The recognition is nice, but means nothing in the grand scheme.

We have not proven anything.

ONE GAME AT A TIME.

Go Rocks!!

I like the love we get from the Sandbaggers...err Tiger fans.

RP

You know I was just thinking the same thing. Thank goodness for the Tiger backers to start Rock Threads -for I fear the T faithful would not know where to begin.

Whatever would we do without them ?????:confused:

With all the pre-season hype you are giving us Riverside, one would think you are a Trinity grad.

The recognition is nice, but means nothing in the grand scheme.

We have not proven anything.

ONE GAME AT A TIME.

Go Rocks!!

I beg to differ about not proven a thing. Last two years, our team has proven to play against the likes of Cincy X, Lou X & Beaumont & Co., and win when it matters. This years team is no different. Trinity players know how to handle the "target" on the back pretty well. National ranking is good and will go a long way for the '08 team.

Guys you know where I coming from.... Come on, Six out of the last seven..... There is only one team that can sand bag...... With the All Americans etc. its Trinity's to lose this year. You can slice and dice it anyway you want but the recent history speaks louder than all of the Rock faithful BGP posts combined....... Good Luck had have a great season.

:scared:

Congrats to Trinity! I know a lot of people here on BGP don't give a lick about these mythical national rankings (and for understandable reasons) but come on, it is a big deal. Many people here talk about the lack of respect given to KY prep football from other states (notably Ohio)... well, in order to do something about that our state's best programs need to get this kind of national attention and make good on it. Also, congrats to Trinity for taking on Cincy Saint X! Another good game between these two (just like last year) or heck, even a win (which is certainly a possibility) will most definitely earn some respect for this state.

Congrats to Trinity! I know a lot of people here on BGP don't give a lick about these mythical national rankings (and for understandable reasons) but come on, it is a big deal. Many people here talk about the lack of respect given to KY prep football from other states (notably Ohio)... well, in order to do something about that our state's best programs need to get this kind of national attention and make good on it. Also, congrats to Trinity for taking on Cincy Saint X! Another good game between these two (just like last year) or heck, even a win (which is certainly a possibility) will most definitely earn some respect for this state.

The lack of respect from OH if you want to call it that is because Trinity and X don't play Cincy/OH teams that often. You ask the power teams over in Cincy and a small portion will know who Trinity is, I don't think anyone will know who Lou X is.

But on the flipside, almost all of the Cincy power teams know who Highlands and CovCath are. Sure they are closer in distance, but one of them will make what seems like an annual apperance across the river, and it doesn't just have to be with a strong class of seniors.

Trinity and X need to be more visible up north if they want more recognition from them.